Once it has been determined what students should know and be able to do, it becomes incumbent upon the leadership of the district or state to provide teachers and school leaders with tools to deliver quality instruction and administer formative and summative assessments aligned with both the scope/sequence and the demands of the curriculum. This workshop will equip district and state leaders with the tools necessary to:
- Design standards-based curricula
- Evaluate current and proposed curricula
- Analyze and plan for the direct impact of curricula on instructional practice and subsequent professional development
- Design standards-based assessments
- Evaluate current and proposed assessments
Call 410-258-6443 or email us with questions or to book this workshop/series.